Erie Co Ghost Hunters Society

Active Ghost hunting group, We deal with investigations. We will post updates as well. If you are interested in joining, please join our group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ecghs/.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

More Post Investigation-Suggestions ect

Well i was playing with my audio recordings in adobe and think ive got some really good EVPs, ill have to upload when i get home. I was thinking. Im going to make another trip down to gugeonville. Something is telling me to go back there. and also we're going to have an investigation at the Erie Cemetary. Those are more to come.
I would like to get some user comments. What more would you like to see? Im hoping on our next investigation i will catch more on my pictures than just orbs. Those are hard to tell whether they are actually an orb or just a dust particle. I will also finally (i hope) have my site up and running. so if you have any pictures or evps you would like to share, please email them to me mere2180@adelphia.net and i will be more than happy to post them on my site for you to share.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, October 23, 2005, Blogger Manda7870 said…

    I really like your journal. I'm putting mine together on this site. My husband and I are founders of G.H.O.S.T (Ghost Hunters of Southwest Tennessee). He does evp's while I do photography along with a couple of other members. I know what you're saying about getting orbs. My mom caught a face in an investigation last week and I was green with envy. I'd settle for the occasional ecto but it's just not happening. I did catch a really beautiful pink orb last night, though, so I'm encouraged. Check out my journal here and on AOL if you get the time. I hope to see more soon.

    Amanda
    http://journals.aol.com/manda7870/WhyBeNormalWhenYouCanBeParanorma/

     
  • At 10:42 AM, October 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi i am the founder of the erie county paranormal group. we have been ghost hunting for a while now. and today i just happened to come to your site. so you have never seen anything in the girard cemetary ? ...... well i have full body aperitions and houses that are not suposed to be out there. we are curently rebuiding our site. so it's unavailable at this time. but if you would like to chat more my Email is coloradoavs42@yahoo.com

     
  • At 3:56 PM, October 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a few kinda personal questions and suggestions if you could e-mail me at, timabuum618@aim.com i would be grateful, thank you very much, tim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home